Trustee: CSULB Institute for Innovation and Entreprenuership
Long Beach, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To expand our ability to support entrepreneurs and innovators to bring their ideas to market.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Institute for Innovation & Entrepreneurship at CSULB provides programming and mentoring designed to unlock the creative energy of students, faculty, staff, and the community that engages stakeholders across campus and in the community focused on the common goal of innovation and entrepreneurship. The primary objective of the Institute is to leverage all this energy and entrepreneurial capital into a driving force for economic development for the greater Long Beach community. Creating economic opportunities will support long-term economic growth that is sustainable and improves the lives of all members of our community, the economy and the greater environment where we live.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- The Director of the IIE with a subcommittee of the IIE Advisory Board will review applications and make a determination as to the level of support the IIE will provide. One critical criteria will be the level of participation in IIE supported programs, such as Entrepreneurship Workshops, Incubator participation, mentoring, etc.
About CSULB Institute for Innovation and Entreprenuership
All Loans for this Trustee