Love never fails I Cor 13:8
Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19,377 members have lent $34,525,500 in 668,304 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 37,081 members have lent $32,360,475 in 1,116,155 loansEarth Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 4,093 members have lent $14,214,000 in 257,236 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 2,114 members have lent $13,083,725 in 95,114 loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 162,019 members have lent $11,626,625 in 413,174 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 1 members have lent $9,644,900 in 54,669 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 51,077 members have lent $8,521,175 in 291,425 loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 2,016 members have lent $7,855,575 in 238,535 loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 9,372 members have lent $7,849,350 in 254,380 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 551 members have lent $7,043,025 in 25,830 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We feel an affinity for entrepreneurs that make their living by fishing, selling fish, or attempting to make their lives better because of their proximity to the ocean, or freshwater locales...