Love never fails I Cor 13:8
Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19,689 members have lent $36,624,500 in 690,831 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 37,307 members have lent $33,349,175 in 1,148,699 loansEarth Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 4,157 members have lent $14,530,875 in 261,917 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 2,236 members have lent $14,160,525 in 101,005 loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 162,085 members have lent $11,673,725 in 414,723 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 1 members have lent $9,959,500 in 56,035 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 51,063 members have lent $8,766,000 in 300,003 loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 9,463 members have lent $8,043,375 in 260,962 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 2,029 members have lent $8,010,700 in 243,440 loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 6,592 members have lent $7,156,300 in 261,530 loansAustralia Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Australians all let us rejoice
for we are young and free, -
We've heard the call of nations wide,
How can we let this be? -
We'll share our wealth,