Love never fails I Cor 13:8
Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19,243 members have lent $33,753,825 in 658,512 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 36,982 members have lent $31,875,025 in 1,099,246 loansEarth Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 4,073 members have lent $14,042,000 in 254,225 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 2,071 members have lent $12,776,300 in 92,338 loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 162,049 members have lent $11,562,475 in 410,785 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 1 members have lent $9,460,700 in 53,903 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 51,029 members have lent $8,406,600 in 287,518 loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 2,012 members have lent $7,788,625 in 236,785 loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 9,332 members have lent $7,764,225 in 251,676 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 562 members have lent $7,037,425 in 25,662 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We feel an affinity for entrepreneurs that make their living by fishing, selling fish, or attempting to make their lives better because of their proximity to the ocean, or freshwater locales...