Love never fails I Cor 13:8
Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 19,045 members have lent $32,660,025 in 647,858 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 36,861 members have lent $31,354,400 in 1,080,983 loansEarth Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 4,031 members have lent $13,865,500 in 251,692 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 2,012 members have lent $12,263,500 in 88,067 loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 162,014 members have lent $11,548,000 in 410,329 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 1 members have lent $9,254,325 in 53,180 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 50,960 members have lent $8,292,250 in 283,657 loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 2,007 members have lent $7,699,725 in 234,318 loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 9,284 members have lent $7,684,450 in 248,794 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 554 members have lent $7,032,900 in 25,503 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We feel an affinity for entrepreneurs that make their living by fishing, selling fish, or attempting to make their lives better because of their proximity to the ocean, or freshwater locales...