Trustee: Bethel LA CDC BEST Mobile Accelerator
Los Angeles, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I am interested in creating opportunities for the committed entrepreneurs who are cohorts of our programs. The Mission of the BEST Mobile Accelerator is to create success stories by preparing people who have chosen the path and journey of entrepreneurship.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Bethel LA CDC's Mission is to reduce poverty and to deliver programs and services that strengthen households and create an economically thriving community in Los Angeles' South Central District. Our variety of program services include: developing and nurturing youth, providing assistance to senior citizens, supporting the family structure, creating affordable housing, and promoting computer literacy to close the digital divide, bridging the education gap between generations, connecting life purposes with career choices; the winter shelter and outreach for homeless; and entrepreneurship training to foster the creation of jobs and businesses.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Candidates for endorsement will be cohorts who have completed requirements for program certification; which include: Business Plan, Agency Registrations, Business Bank Account, and basic Marketing Collateral, etc. Additionally, a review of capacity to repay loan according to terms on schedule.
About Bethel LA CDC BEST Mobile Accelerator
All Loans for this Trustee