Trustee: Frank Stokes
Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
Los Angeles, CA
- What is your profession?
- Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I am interested in creating opportunities for the committed entrepreneurs who are cohorts of our programs. Our Mission is to create success stories by preparing people who have chosen the path and journey of entrepreneurship.
- Tell us about your profession or other relevant background.
- Frank Stokes is the founder of the El Camino College Business & Entrepreneurial Success Training (BEST), a nationally-recognized, award-winning retraining boot camp program for new business owners, He also created the Business Entrepreneurial Stewardship Training Genesis Program (G-BEST) for 21st Century Enterprisers at West Los Angeles College. Mr. Stokes launched the BEST Mobile Accelerator (M-BEST) and has twenty-five years experience in Business and Entrepreneurial Development; and is the principal of Stokes Pacifique Associates, whose clients have ranged from sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, educational institutions, non-profits, state, county and city governments. Stokes Pacifique Associates has facilitated the launching of over 700 businesses.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Candidates for endorsement will be cohorts who have completed requirements for program certification; which include: Business Plan, Agency Registrations, Business Bank Account, and basic Marketing Collateral, etc. Additionally, a review of capacity to repay loan according to terms on schedule.
About Frank Stokes
All Loans for this Trustee