- A loan of $5,000 helps Mel us to launch our business, ONCA, and to produce and release our first ...
- A loan of $7,000 helps Carmen me go to the next level with my empanada business and be able to pr...
- A loan of $7,000 helps Jennie me purchase equipment, improve and expand my workspace, hire employ...
- A loan of $1,000 helps Reina to launch test selling in local organic grocery stores in San Franci...
- A loan of $1,000 helps Pamela purchase start up art materials for our art activities and it will ...
Keep the Heart in SF: Lend local
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Kiva San Francisco helps small business owners in San Francisco get the financing they need to grow and create jobs.
Kiva San Francisco is made possible in partnership with local community groups and Kiva's Trustee partners working together to connect Kiva lenders to entrepreneurs that they know and trust in their communities.
Capital One is proud to support Kiva with a generous grant to launch Kiva San Francisco, expand Kiva's U.S. lending, and provide loan matching for borrowers across the country. For more information visit capitalone.com/