- A loan of $10,000 helps Shani to grow my business and reach more customers with my delicious Jama...
- A loan of $10,000 helps Guadalupe me to take over a food truck and open new revenue streams for m...
- A loan of $5,000 helps Kevin me to grow my car wrapping business by purchasing a wide format prin...
- A loan of $3,000 helps Nerissa us to develop our app and get it released to help restaurants to d...
- A loan of $5,000 helps Federico me to change the location of my restaurant and expand our market ...
Keep the Heart in SF: Lend local
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Kiva San Francisco helps small business owners in San Francisco get the financing they need to grow and create jobs.
Kiva San Francisco is made possible in partnership with local community groups and Kiva's Trustee partners working together to connect Kiva lenders to entrepreneurs that they know and trust in their communities.
Capital One is proud to support Kiva with a generous grant to launch Kiva San Francisco, expand Kiva's U.S. lending, and provide loan matching for borrowers across the country. For more information visit capitalone.com/