Trustee: Small Business Center at Nash Community College
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To provide entrepreneurs and small business owners that are clients of the Small Business Center have access to no interest loans.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The objective of the Small Business Center Network (SBCN) is to increase the success rate and the number of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to prospective and existing small business owners which will lead to job creation and retention. Each Small Business Center (SBC) will be a community-based provider of education and training, counseling, referral and information.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We currently have a 10 Week Business launch program called Launch Rocky Mount. Graduates who complete the 10 week course and deliver a business pitch to our panel will be endorsed.
About Small Business Center at Nash Community College
All Loans for this Trustee