Trustee: National City Chamber of Commerce
National City, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Becoming a Trustee closely aligns with our organizational mission and values to improve the communities which we serve. We were referred by LISC and are proud to partner with them to create resilient and inclusive economies. We will advocate for those seeking capital and build our local networks.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To advance the commercial, industrial, and civic interest of National City and vicinity, to promote integrity, good faith, and just and equitable principals in business, and to represent National City in the consideration and decision of state and national issues.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will follow our responsibility as a Trustee to consider the character of the borrower, especially if they are a Chamber member in good standing. We will also consider their business practices, and mission. We will review the loan requirements, amount, and timeframe with them to confirm their request.
About National City Chamber of Commerce
All Loans for this Trustee