Trustee: City of West Allis
West Allis, WI
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We believe that Kiva will help us to continue to provide hope and opportunity to individuals who are traditionally undeserved by banks.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The City of West Allis is a municipal organization operating under the constitution and statutes of the State of Wisconsin, and the ordinances, policies, and procedures of the City in order to: Provide cost effective municipal services consistent with the needs and desires of the citizens of the West Allis community (residences and businesses, as well as other community stakeholders); Provide for the health, safety, and welfare of the community; Provide a quality living and working environment, and Provide a positive, progressive, and creative approach to the budget, management and operations of the City.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- West Allis works with WWBIC to maintain relationships with all of our endorsed borrowers. WWBIC reviews personal financial statements and offers quality business education programs to all our borrowers. We work directly with Kiva and WWBIC in maintaining positive business relationships and loan repayment.