Trustee: Richmond EDA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- There are two guiding goals for our organization. First, we work to catalyze job creation and economic growth in Richmond; and second, we work to ensure the ongoing financial viability of our facility and programs. We are particularly focused on supporting entrepreneurs in our under-resourced communities, and providing them the social, intellectual and financial capital they require to seize market opportunities. As we roll out a number of new programs, Kiva Zip provides an added tool for providing access to micro-finance for our clients.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of our business incubator is to contribute directly to economic growth and job creation by providing an innovative mixed-use facility with a nurturing environment and a support system to help start-up and early stage companies grow and thrive.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will endorse those borrowers who are known to the Richmond EDA as tenants within our incubator, participants in city programs which are referred to us by the city, referrals from members of our Advisory Board, and referrals from the members of the EDA Board of Directors.
About Richmond EDA
All Loans for this Trustee