Trustee: The Greenhorns
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To support young farmers as they begin to capitalize small businesses, establishing good business practices, facilitating access to credit, and exploring the potential to use micro-finance for operating loans.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To promote, recruit and support new farmers in America. To produce events, workshops, media and new media for young farmers, to engage in strategic advocacy and solution making.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?