Trustee: Centro Community Partners
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We typically refer our entrepreneurs to local alternative lenders for funding. Becoming a Trustee will enable us to help our entrepreneurs obtain loans with more favorable conditions and allow our community to participate in the funding of these community-based businesses.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Founded in 2010, Centro Community Partners’ (Centro) mission is to teach underserved women and minorities to become effective entrepreneurs by providing access to one-on-one advanced entrepreneurship education, credit repair, capital and technical assistance. We strive to be innovators in the entrepreneur development arena, responding to the personal needs of each client and working with them to address any concerns.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About Centro Community Partners
All Loans for this Trustee