Trustee: Pacific Islands Small Business Development Center Network (PISBDCN)
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- The PISBDCN is interested in becoming a trustee so that SBDC clients in the Micronesia region can be eligible for Kiva Zip loans to help start or expand their small businesses.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The University of Guam Pacific Islands Small Business Development Center Network's (PISBDCN) mission is to support the growth and economic development of the U.S. affiliated pacific islands in the western pacific region by providing high quality training and one-on-one confidential counseling to existing and prospective small businesses.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- The SBDC program will provide one-to-one confidential counseling to the clients we serve and recommend only borrowers who we feel have a sound plan and have a great potential at their business succeeding in order to be able to repay their loan.
About Pacific Islands Small Business Development Center Network (PISBDCN)
All Loans for this Trustee