Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have funded $5,540,975 in loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 9,663 members have funded $4,810,895 in loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2016We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…
- 461 members have funded $767,205 in loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.
- 88 members have funded $744,425 in loansSalt Lake City, Utah Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to make the world work for everyone.
- 330 members have funded $581,425 in loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: This team was founded after some members were profoundly touched by the documentary - "A Walk to Beautiful" - which can now be viewed at116 members have funded $570,700 in loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We love to make changes.85 members have funded $537,830 in loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to be obedient to Jesus Christ: 'But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High...' Luke 6:35245 members have funded $446,675 in loansGlobal with HQ in Murcia, España Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We want to show our support for Tia by helping others around the globe. Tia wants to be able to help people and this is a wonderful way to support her.375 members have funded $425,880 in loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We know that the the power of American servicemen is not only in their military prowess...but in the generosity and freedom that we personify.61 members have funded $397,565 in loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: it is imperative that we take action to change the current state of global poverty. When we all “chip in”, that change happens faster and has a greater impact in lifting people out of poverty and towards economic…