Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $3,464,750 in 138,590 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 9,442 members have lent $797,325 in 27,595 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2016We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…
- 565 members have lent $699,700 in 26,341 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.
- 299 members have lent $399,700 in 15,015 loansGlobal with HQ in Murcia, España Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We want to show our support for Tia by helping others around the globe. Tia wants to be able to help people and this is a wonderful way to support her.
- 338 members have lent $380,650 in 14,687 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: This team was founded after some members were profoundly touched by the documentary - "A Walk to Beautiful" - which can now be viewed at79 members have lent $335,600 in 12,651 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to be obedient to Jesus Christ: 'But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High...' Luke 6:35201 members have lent $273,200 in 7,680 loansSwitzerland Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: loaning is as easy as tweeting...48 members have lent $271,900 in 10,465 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: it is imperative that we take action to change the current state of global poverty. When we all “chip in”, that change happens faster and has a greater impact in lifting people out of poverty and towards economic…342 members have lent $269,975 in 9,098 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We know that the the power of American servicemen is not only in their military prowess...but in the generosity and freedom that we personify.1 members have lent $262,525 in 9,332 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.