Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $3,219,700 in 128,788 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 561 members have lent $688,850 in 26,036 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.
- 9,672 members have lent $401,875 in 13,910 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2016We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…
- 296 members have lent $386,600 in 14,650 loansGlobal with HQ in Murcia, España Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We want to show our support for Tia by helping others around the globe. Tia wants to be able to help people and this is a wonderful way to support her.
- 337 members have lent $360,650 in 13,930 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: This team was founded after some members were profoundly touched by the documentary - "A Walk to Beautiful" - which can now be viewed at74 members have lent $314,100 in 11,829 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to be obedient to Jesus Christ: 'But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High...' Luke 6:35198 members have lent $259,575 in 7,401 loansSwitzerland Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: loaning is as easy as tweeting...1 members have lent $243,575 in 8,575 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.326 members have lent $240,025 in 8,540 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We know that the the power of American servicemen is not only in their military prowess...but in the generosity and freedom that we personify.44 members have lent $236,825 in 9,445 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: it is imperative that we take action to change the current state of global poverty. When we all “chip in”, that change happens faster and has a greater impact in lifting people out of poverty and towards economic…