Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $3,286,825 in 131,473 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 562 members have lent $691,475 in 26,105 loansUnited States of America Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: Because we know the benefit of someone providing a 'hand up' both in our work and throughout our life.
- 9,647 members have lent $517,925 in 18,084 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2016We loan because: At PayPal, we process millions of payments for our customers every day. Behind each of these transactions, we see that when individuals and businesses have the financial freedom and flexibility they need, good things…
- 297 members have lent $389,275 in 14,727 loansGlobal with HQ in Murcia, España Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: We want to show our support for Tia by helping others around the globe. Tia wants to be able to help people and this is a wonderful way to support her.
- 338 members have lent $364,925 in 14,095 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: This team was founded after some members were profoundly touched by the documentary - "A Walk to Beautiful" - which can now be viewed at77 members have lent $319,175 in 12,015 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to be obedient to Jesus Christ: 'But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High...' Luke 6:35198 members have lent $264,775 in 7,468 loansSwitzerland Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: loaning is as easy as tweeting...46 members have lent $255,925 in 9,832 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: it is imperative that we take action to change the current state of global poverty. When we all “chip in”, that change happens faster and has a greater impact in lifting people out of poverty and towards economic…332 members have lent $250,400 in 8,678 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We know that the the power of American servicemen is not only in their military prowess...but in the generosity and freedom that we personify.1 members have lent $247,400 in 8,728 loansCategory: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We believe in seeing the entrepreneurial gifts and talents given people need to be encouraged, advanced and recognized in communities where access to funding the activities is limited or non-existent.