Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have funded $1,149,775 in loansCategory: Families Team since: Nov, 2015
- 1 members have funded $527,950 in loansUSA Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: My father was an amazing man who taught me about kindness, charity, and life. God rest his soul.
I hope to continue his legacy of making a positive impact on this world by putting into action the passion for…
- 2 members have funded $310,725 in loansNebraska, USA Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2017We loan because: "In some quiet way, the expression and feelings of gratitude have a wonderful cleansing or healing nature. Gratitude brings warmth to the giver and the receiver alike."
-Robert D. Hales
- 6 members have funded $284,300 in loansEarth, mostly Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: Check out www.thehungersite.com it's free to give.
- 4 members have funded $277,675 in loansCategory: Families Team since: Sep, 2017We loan because: we can......
- 4 members have funded $263,500 in loansUSA Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2015We loan because: We want to change our world in a positive way!
- 4 members have funded $224,850 in loansTasmania, Australia Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: It's the little things in life that can make the biggest impact.
- 5 members have funded $214,700 in loansTennessee Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 15 members have funded $214,400 in loansMaryland, Vermont & New Jersey Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2010We loan because: We care about people.
- 59 members have funded $204,000 in loansSan Francisco Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty we possess inside. You've got to give them a sense of pride. To make it easier - let the…