Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $551,650 in 4,965 loansCategory: Families Team since: Nov, 2015
- 1 members have lent $529,400 in 788 loansUSA Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: My father was an amazing man who taught me about kindness, charity, and life. God rest his soul.
I hope to continue his legacy of making a positive impact on this world by putting into action the passion for…
- 4 members have lent $500,075 in 12,509 loansTasmania, Australia Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2014We loan because: It's the little things in life that can make the biggest impact.
- 15 members have lent $398,250 in 15,832 loansMaryland, Vermont & New Jersey Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2010We loan because: We care about people.
- 17 members have lent $316,375 in 3,677 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: We want to make a positive impact on the world and help others. We have been blessed, and we want to give back to those in need.
- 68 members have lent $171,800 in 6,207 loansSan Francisco Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty we possess inside. You've got to give them a sense of pride. To make it easier - let the…
- 30 members have lent $170,575 in 2,414 loansMunich Category: Families Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe Kiva is one of the most efficient ways to help families live a happier life by providing them a loan to start/build their own business
- 5 members have lent $152,700 in 4,153 loansTennessee Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 6 members have lent $151,100 in 4,330 loansBoston, Massachusetts, USA Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2010We loan because: We want to give people a hand up and encourage them in their efforts.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- 33 members have lent $140,175 in 4,419 loansIllinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri Category: Families Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: "Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others." - Saint Augustine