Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 30 members have funded $734,500 in loansSan Francisco, CA, USA Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2017
- 44 members have funded $207,525 in loansEverywhere Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: Why keep money sitting around somewhere when it could be much more useful as capital for entrepreneurs?
- 11 members have funded $139,550 in loansWestern Washington Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We want to make the world a better place and we believe that fostering the opportunities for entrepreneurs to start a business is a great way to help people help themselves.
- 5 members have funded $112,575 in loansWaltham, MA Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2018We loan because: it's a great way to give back.
- 9 members have funded $64,775 in loansDallas, TX Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: If you can bring people together for a good time, you ought to put them to good use.
- 99 members have funded $52,775 in loansLoop, 23 Meyers Place, Melbourne - Monday 22 October 2012 Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: it is Kiva's 7th birthday! Let's celebrate 7 years of small change making a big difference in the world
- 18 members have funded $52,775 in loansAnywhere Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: Moustache holders are oft discriminated against: It's time to redress and discriminate positively.
Use this link to connect with team loans that are fundraising:141 members have funded $51,000 in loansThe Worldwide Web Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: UPDATE - May 2019: We're heading towards the 10th anniversary of this team and a new challenge...reaching the $50,000 in loans milestone by June 30, 2019. I believe it's within our reach!
UPDATE…4 members have funded $37,275 in loansKristiansand, Norway Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Our generous friends voted for lending to Kiva.10 members have funded $36,750 in loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We have met so many wonderful people in our visits to developing nations, and we greatly appreciate this opportunity to help them during our wedding celebration.