Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 41,578 members have funded $55,486,436 in loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 4,615 members have funded $23,302,631 in loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 5,367 members have funded $18,726,690 in loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 51,134 members have funded $17,641,659 in loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 2,527 members have funded $10,445,670 in loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 1,093 members have funded $10,267,545 in loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 2,356 members have funded $9,568,770 in loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: May, 2015We loan because: We believe that by empowering women around the world through education, business and home improvement microloans, we can truly help transform their lives. Together we can make a significant impact!
- 8,419 members have funded $7,183,945 in loansWe are everywhere. Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We are out and proud and know what it is like to face barriers. We are delighted to help our entrepreneurs achieve their own equality. We thank our friends who join us in our loans & in supporting LGBT rights.
- 519 members have funded $7,024,975 in loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: May, 2011We loan because: We feel an affinity for entrepreneurs that make their living by fishing, selling fish, or attempting to make their lives better because of their proximity to the ocean, or freshwater locales...
- 193 members have funded $4,708,725 in loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.