Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $883,225 in 17,877 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 4 members have lent $399,025 in 528 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2017
- 286 members have lent $309,825 in 7,558 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 30 members have lent $271,250 in 10,228 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 253 members have lent $220,075 in 8,520 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 349 members have lent $183,775 in 6,487 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $159,375 in 6,333 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 219 members have lent $137,975 in 4,989 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 75 members have lent $136,700 in 3,455 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 100 members have lent $133,350 in 3,464 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share