Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have funded $1,396,575 in loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 24 members have funded $735,950 in loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2017
- 332 members have funded $490,225 in loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 20 members have funded $349,625 in loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 38 members have funded $337,875 in loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 311 members have funded $262,475 in loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 388 members have funded $244,850 in loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 121 members have funded $213,475 in loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 97 members have funded $197,275 in loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 7 members have funded $181,050 in loansKitchener/Waterloo, Ontario Category: Clubs Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We believe that Microfinance can make the world a better place.