Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $829,675 in 17,055 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 281 members have lent $291,825 in 7,231 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 25 members have lent $236,425 in 8,836 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 246 members have lent $206,100 in 7,963 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 348 members have lent $177,350 in 6,245 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $132,950 in 5,283 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 215 members have lent $132,825 in 4,795 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 73 members have lent $132,225 in 3,280 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 95 members have lent $124,175 in 3,180 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 88 members have lent $124,000 in 4,702 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.