Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $776,575 in 15,741 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 270 members have lent $260,975 in 6,706 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 20 members have lent $183,850 in 6,745 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 234 members have lent $183,025 in 7,047 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 344 members have lent $167,725 in 5,902 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 213 members have lent $126,700 in 4,564 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 69 members have lent $125,475 in 3,018 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 91 members have lent $116,375 in 2,904 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 84 members have lent $115,050 in 4,364 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 575 members have lent $106,975 in 2,471 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.