Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have funded $1,205,725 in loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 22 members have funded $735,925 in loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Jan, 2017
- 326 members have funded $444,875 in loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 19 members have funded $332,525 in loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 39 members have funded $300,125 in loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 297 members have funded $249,050 in loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 376 members have funded $225,225 in loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 119 members have funded $182,900 in loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 98 members have funded $180,050 in loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 214 members have funded $164,275 in loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009