Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $802,550 in 16,780 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 274 members have lent $268,225 in 6,876 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 22 members have lent $199,125 in 7,351 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 241 members have lent $190,125 in 7,331 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 347 members have lent $170,950 in 6,022 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 213 members have lent $128,400 in 4,628 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 70 members have lent $127,625 in 3,101 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 94 members have lent $120,075 in 3,018 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 86 members have lent $118,300 in 4,490 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 9 members have lent $111,575 in 4,430 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014