Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $785,275 in 16,089 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 272 members have lent $263,750 in 6,798 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 20 members have lent $191,825 in 7,059 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 238 members have lent $187,125 in 7,211 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 346 members have lent $169,725 in 5,976 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 212 members have lent $127,350 in 4,589 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 69 members have lent $126,600 in 3,060 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 91 members have lent $119,725 in 3,006 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 85 members have lent $116,900 in 4,436 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 576 members have lent $107,475 in 2,479 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.