Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $699,400 in 12,871 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 253 members have lent $240,775 in 6,338 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 342 members have lent $155,025 in 5,442 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 220 members have lent $154,650 in 5,918 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 17 members have lent $153,675 in 5,589 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 215 members have lent $119,400 in 4,297 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 65 members have lent $117,325 in 2,727 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 84 members have lent $108,175 in 2,585 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 82 members have lent $105,600 in 3,991 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 563 members have lent $105,550 in 2,442 loansCategory: Clubs Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to bring people together to raise awareness about Kiva in our communities.