Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $829,675 in 17,055 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 280 members have lent $289,375 in 7,215 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 25 members have lent $234,375 in 8,755 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 246 members have lent $203,550 in 7,861 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 348 members have lent $177,300 in 6,243 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 215 members have lent $132,750 in 4,792 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 9 members have lent $132,375 in 5,261 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014
- 73 members have lent $131,850 in 3,265 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 95 members have lent $124,050 in 3,175 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 88 members have lent $124,000 in 4,702 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.