Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $824,200 in 16,836 loansTemecula, CA Category: Clubs Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: Subscribing to the core micro-lending philosophy, we support and encourage entrepreneurs in starting small businesses in Third World countries.
- 280 members have lent $273,375 in 6,966 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We have a passion for seeing other people succeed and helping them to achieve total freedom and success in business.
- 23 members have lent $207,225 in 7,675 loansMaple Grove, Minnesota, USA Category: Clubs Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: it will build GOODWILL and be BENEFICIAL to all concerned
- 244 members have lent $195,925 in 7,558 loansWorldwide Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Faith, Hope, and Charity are our basic beliefs.
- 348 members have lent $172,775 in 6,087 loanshttp://metafilter.com Category: Clubs Team since: May, 2009
- 215 members have lent $129,625 in 4,675 loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 72 members have lent $128,700 in 3,143 loansAustralia Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're good people!
- 94 members have lent $121,075 in 3,057 loansUSA Category: Clubs Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: fighting poverty, improving quality of life, and building goodwill and friendship are values we all share
- 87 members have lent $120,300 in 4,570 loansDelft Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We have enough.
- 9 members have lent $117,900 in 4,682 loansCranbrook, Canada Category: Clubs Team since: Nov, 2014