Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $9,466,975 in 53,925 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 3,556 members have lent $3,893,350 in 124,280 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape and breaking the cycle of poverty through micro loans. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! P2P takes donations (tax-deductible) and…
- 84,679 members have lent $3,730,250 in 147,978 loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: This is a unique opportunity for HPE employees globally to actively participate in driving Living Progress by supporting thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who need access to capital to start or grow their…
- 1,561 members have lent $3,128,000 in 34,565 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 3 members have lent $1,788,575 in 8,058 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 1,123 members have lent $1,571,125 in 58,155 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 129 members have lent $1,550,050 in 61,965 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 11,639 members have lent $857,725 in 16,384 loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: Big things have small beginnings.
- 404 members have lent $715,500 in 19,707 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 801 members have lent $542,400 in 15,593 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.