Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $8,681,850 in 50,377 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 3,494 members have lent $3,717,525 in 118,309 loansSan Francisco Bay Area CA Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Poverty2Prosperity.org (P2P) is all about Poverty-Escape. Please join our fun team and put Poverty-Escape in the lead! See how to get your I'm a Kiva Loaner Bracelet and more by participating on Team P2P - visit…
- 84,666 members have lent $3,698,400 in 146,884 loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: This is a unique opportunity for HPE employees globally to actively participate in driving Living Progress by supporting thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who need access to capital to start or grow their…
- 1,538 members have lent $3,039,225 in 33,862 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 3 members have lent $1,537,550 in 6,777 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 1,102 members have lent $1,507,000 in 55,721 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 116 members have lent $1,276,875 in 51,044 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 11,627 members have lent $847,700 in 16,014 loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: Big things have small beginnings.
- 397 members have lent $613,550 in 17,093 loansGlobal Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva is well-aligned with what we see as EY's broader corporate responsibility, which is to put our people’s workplace skills toward making a difference in our communities around the world. We recognize the power…
- 788 members have lent $528,600 in 15,192 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Every small, individual action can make a big difference -- especially if millions participate. A modest micro-loan will give an entrepreneur a hand-up to start a new business and provide for his or her family.