Kiva Lending Team: The Loan-Arrangers
We loan because...
1) We love people.
2) We believe that every person who is industrious and responsible deserves access to affordable capital.
3) We are blessed, inspired, and touched by the stories of our friends around the globe who work tirelessly to provide for their families and to harvest the most out of the little they have been given.
We're a bunch of friends (of friends) teaming up to help others.
Team names that failed to make the cut:
- Micro Finance, Macro Impact
- Show Them the Money
- Asians of Change
- Micro FUNance
- The Giving Three
- Overflowing with Cash
- Arma get it on
- Clockwork Givers
- MicroFinance and Cheese
- Do the Micro Wave
- Give it to them baby, uh huh, uh huh!
- Best wishes and regards
- Hey, Leave Me A Loan!
- Give poverty rotten tomatoes (2%)
- Tax Deductible
- Interest Free Interests Me! ;)
A few other potential names, courtesy of Xiaoxi:
- Mortgage Got Back?
- Dr. Kiva
- The Kivaliers
- Kakaka Kiva
Location: All Over the World
0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Josphat received a loan from Carrie to buy a biodigester to transform his farm into a sustainable business.
Rose received a loan from Carrie a single mother to buy high quality certified seeds and fertilizer in order to improve production, generate more income and improve her quality of life.
Deevabits Green Energy Ltd received a loan from Carrie sell solar products to 12,000 households in rural Kenya with daily incomes under five dollars.
Hào received a loan from Carrie to buy sand, cement, bricks and other equipment to build a hygienic toilet.
Inas received a loan from Carrie to assist with paying for renovations and to purchases tables, chairs, a storage closet, shelving and supplies.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.