Kiva Lending Team: The Loan-Arrangers
We loan because...
1) We love people.
2) We believe that every person who is industrious and responsible deserves access to affordable capital.
3) We are blessed, inspired, and touched by the stories of our friends around the globe who work tirelessly to provide for their families and to harvest the most out of the little they have been given.
We're a bunch of friends (of friends) teaming up to help others.
Team names that failed to make the cut:
- Micro Finance, Macro Impact
- Show Them the Money
- Asians of Change
- Micro FUNance
- The Giving Three
- Overflowing with Cash
- Arma get it on
- Clockwork Givers
- MicroFinance and Cheese
- Do the Micro Wave
- Give it to them baby, uh huh, uh huh!
- Best wishes and regards
- Hey, Leave Me A Loan!
- Give poverty rotten tomatoes (2%)
- Tax Deductible
- Interest Free Interests Me! ;)
A few other potential names, courtesy of Xiaoxi:
- Mortgage Got Back?
- Dr. Kiva
- The Kivaliers
- Kakaka Kiva
Location: All Over the World
0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Caurie received a loan from Alex this Field Partner support groups of women in Senegal whose livelihoods have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis.$282,475 to goLend Now
Ugafode Microfinance received a loan from Alex to invest in technology to serve borrowers remotely and to continue operations including paying staff salaries during the COVID-19 crisis.$87,825 to goLend Now
Nancy received a loan from Amy to access premium seeds and high quality fertilizer for 3 acres of maize, in addition to advice and insurance, optimizing for increased productivity and profits.
Benjamin received a loan from Carrie which helps me hire, purchase inventory, and scale my local foods e-grocery company.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.