Click to enlarge

We loan because...
We believe in helping those who want to better themselves through hard work and honest labor.

About us
Must be related or married to, or a friend of, any Giordano located anywhere in the world; or be able to spell the word "Giordano."

Location: USA      

 

Latest Messages  

0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!

Team Activity

  • Cántico Nuevo Group
    Nicaragua
    Cántico Nuevo Group received a loan from Robert to purchase clothing for resale (80% of the funds) and to purchase raw materials for making "nacatamales" (stuffed banana leaves) (20% of the funds).
    Robert
  • Latyfa
    Tajikistan
    Latyfa received a loan from Robert to buy a pair of young bulls to restart her business.
    Robert
  • Amalia
    Philippines
    Amalia received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Jonalyn
    Philippines
    Jonalyn received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Raquel
    Philippines
    Raquel received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Thelma
    Philippines
    Thelma received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Jovelyn
    Philippines
    Jovelyn received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Marilyn
    Philippines
    Marilyn received a loan from Daniel to build sanitary toilet.
    Daniel
  • Jocelyn
    Philippines
    Jocelyn received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel
  • Marina
    Moldova
    Marina received a loan from Daniel with installation of a heating system to ensure a warmer house.
    Daniel
  • Conie
    Philippines
    Conie received a loan from Daniel to build a sanitary toilet for her family.
    Daniel

Impact   Updated Hourly

3
Team Members
$37,950
Amount Funded
1,446
Loans
482.0
Loans per member