Kiva Lending Team: Sealions
We loan because...
Because we want to support disadvantaged groups and projects in their leadership and help their dreams come true. We believe in leadership and in change. We believe that:
- leaders show up in the world in many places and many circumstances.
- the world needs leaders now more than at any other time in history.
- the new leaders may come from non-traditional groups or organisations.
- families and communities offer opportunities for leadership at many levels.
- small catalysts create big changes in our world.
The Sealions came together as a tribe in October 2009 to complete the Coaches Training Institute 10 month leadership programme in Spain. We gathered from places as far apart as Brazil, Japan, Egypt, Israel, Sweden and the UK. We were drawn together by our wish to bring better leadership to the world. We stay together for the same reason. Lending through Kiva is a way for us to maintain a shared interest and to foster community leadership.
0 messages. Request to join the team to get in on the action!
This team has not made any loans in the past 90 days that are currently raising funds. Check back soon or make a loan!
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.