Kiva Lending Team: Salem Evangelical Church
We loan because...
We care about our world. We pray that we can be God's hands and feet.
Statement of Faith
A Statement of Faith is a written declaration of the church's position on matters that pertain to the essentials of historical Christianity. At Salem Evangelical Church we affirm the basic doctrines of the Christian faith and the Evangelical Church. The following comprise Salem Evangelical Church’s Statement of Faith:
1. The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to heaven, and in His coming again.
4. Eternal life is a gift of God received by faith in Jesus Christ.
5. In the Spirit-filled life and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, resulting from the total dedication of the believer to the whole will of God.
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to eternal life, and those who are lost to eternal punishment.
7. That there is a spiritual unity of believers in those who love the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Our church is a place where you and your family will experience love and acceptance by others; spiritual help and healing from God.
Location: Salem, OR Team website
0 messages. Request to join the team to get in on the action!
Anar received a loan from Christian Music Archive to buy dairy cows to increase her cattle herd and sales of organic milk.
Anabel received a loan from Christian Music Archive to buy quilts to sell at the doorways of party places on the weekends.
Delia received a loan from Christian Music Archive buy building materials and pay a worker for house improvement.
Sheyla Rosmery received a loan from Christian Music Archive to buy more animals such as chickens, ducks, pigs, and animal feed.
Solidarios De San Agustin Group received a loan from Christian Music Archive to purchase soil amendments and invest in her cacao plot, with the goal of getting a better-quality product.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.