Kiva Lending Team: Microfinance youth movement
We loan because...
We believe that people from other countries should be able to help their community in order to make it a better place, to also ensure security with food, water, and other agricultural needs which they do not have to provide for their families.
The Ultimate Goal
· Our ultimate goal, in the Kiva micro financing is to raise up to $2000 dollars and perhaps beyond. If the best could happen, it would probably be organizing all companies who are committed to donate some money to our project, sponsor Kiva and our group to raise donations which can other communities with local business’ and other importance’s that the area needs. A win for our Kiva project is to help as many opening business’ and agricultures for the better of the community. One way to know how our project is working is by feedbacks from Kiva and receiving money from that individual (s).
· Many people will benefit from our project, mostly the area surrounding of the business. It would increase the local economy and ensure safety and source of food.
· The obstacles that we might face are fraud, misusage of money, money transactions failure. By seeing what is happening to that specific location from Kiva.
· Are budget is raising money to buy like a game console. Then when we do that we will get raffle tickets and sell them for kids / junior highs so we know who is participating. When we get the money from this event we will put the money in the Kiva group that we will make and send to people who need the money.
· Kiva, grameen bank, micro finance, adb.org, cgap, mfc, and others that would provide same needs to others.
· The task that are in need to accomplish for our group is to completely help the people who are in the poorest town and that have little.
Our team, really funny and reasonable with unfortunates who were turned down by other business' or by banks, you could say that we are believers in people to change themselves and the people around them.
4 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.