Kiva Lending Team: Manatee Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
We loan because...
We believe in:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Location: 322 15th St W, Bradenton, FL 34205 Team website
0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
Ugafode Microfinance received a loan from Chris to invest in technology to serve borrowers remotely and to continue operations including paying staff salaries during the COVID-19 crisis.$88,050 to goLend Now
Rosalio Moises received a loan from Manatee Unitarian Universalist to purchase fertilizers, soil amendments, a machete, baskets, carts, and bags.
Patzulin 3 Group received a loan from Manatee Unitarian Universalist to purchase agricultural inputs for the maintenance of his crop.
Gcs Olame Group received a loan from Manatee Unitarian Universalist to buy trees to produce wooden planks.
Margret received a loan from Manatee Unitarian Universalist to buy seeds and fertilizer to expand her horticulture crop farming.
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.