Click to enlarge

We loan because...
we are helping to tikkun olam (repair the world in Hebrew).

About us
My friends and family are supporting me to make the world a better place, and what better way to do that than to have funds that keep giving back so I can help through my whole lifetime.

Location: Chicago, Illinois      

 

Latest Messages  

17 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!

Team Activity

  • Cristhian Jesus
    Costa Rica
    Cristhian Jesus received a loan from Uncle Slam to buy cattle to fatten up and take maximum advantage of his land.
    Uncle Slam
  • Maria Lidieth
    Costa Rica
    Maria Lidieth received a loan from Uncle Slam to buy necessary materials to remodel and make improvements to her house.
    Uncle Slam
  • Herminio
    Costa Rica
    Herminio received a loan from Uncle Slam to buy cattle to fatten up and take maximum advantage of his land.
    Uncle Slam
  • Lurdes
    Mozambique
    Lurdes received a loan from Jill to buy equipment for her farm and more grains such as as maize and beans to sell and increase her family's income.
    Jill
  • Mujeres Valientes Group
    Paraguay
    Mujeres Valientes Group received a loan from Jill to buy drinks, bread, vegetables, fruits, canned goods and other products.
    Jill
  • Nucafe
    Uganda
    Nucafe received a loan from Jill to double incomes for smallholder coffee farmers in Uganda with advance payments during COVID-19.
    Jill
  • Cántico Nuevo Group
    Nicaragua
    Cántico Nuevo Group received a loan from Kira, Jason and Aidan to purchase clothing for resale (80% of the funds) and to purchase raw materials for making "nacatamales" (stuffed banana leaves) (20% of the funds).
    Kira, Jason and Aidan
  • Jibu
    Uganda
    Jibu received a loan from 2 team members increase delivery of safe drinking water to customers under COVID-19 lockdowns.
    Jim Jakey
  • José Ernesto
    El Salvador
    José Ernesto received a loan from Matthew to buy agricultural supplies and pay the parcel rent to grow basic grains.
    Matthew
  • Chao
    Thailand
    Chao received a loan from Helen to buy raw materials to ensure her hammock business continues smoothly despite global uncertainty.
    Helen

Impact   Updated Hourly

47
Team Members
$21,975
Amount Funded
724
Loans
15.4
Loans per member