Click to enlarge

We loan because...
We are an entrepreneur community

About us
Iniciador es una comunidad de emprendedores que tiene como objetivo fomentar y facilitar el emprendizaje.

Más información en iniciador.com

Location: Spain       Team website

 

Latest Messages  

6 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!

Team Activity

  • Cántico Nuevo Group
    Nicaragua
    Cántico Nuevo Group received a loan from Julieta to purchase clothing for resale (80% of the funds) and to purchase raw materials for making "nacatamales" (stuffed banana leaves) (20% of the funds).
    Julieta
  • Catherine
    Kenya
    Catherine received a loan from Lucas Cervera to buy cereals to resell, allowing her to improve her family's standard of living.
    Lucas Cervera
  • Cherehani Africa
    Kenya
    Cherehani Africa received a loan from Lucas Cervera to increase the income of women entrepreneurs in rural Kenya and continue to serve customers during this time of pandemic.
    Lucas Cervera
  • Ngeat
    Cambodia
    Ngeat received a loan from Lucas Cervera to buy meat and vegetables to resell at the market.
    Lucas Cervera
  • Mehri
    Tajikistan
    Mehri received a loan from Lucas Cervera to buy a sewing machine and start a new business.
    Lucas Cervera
  • Regina
    Kenya
    Regina received a loan from Lucas Cervera to support her to add more stock of fruits and vegetables to boost her business.
    Lucas Cervera
  • Nilufar
    Tajikistan
    Nilufar received a loan from Lucas Cervera to purchase new items of furniture to sell in order to develop her business.
    Lucas Cervera

Impact   Updated Hourly

49
Team Members
$7,075
Amount Funded
288
Loans
5.9
Loans per member