Kiva Lending Team: Creative injection - Micro finance & understand the world
We loan because...
Mission: To give the group members a platform where they get:
- An injection of information about challenges and opportunities that entreprenures in the developing part of the world face.
- An injection of ideas of potential business ventures that can be explored in these regions or products/services that can be imported.
- A network of group members that can help one another with ideas/views that is valuable within their work and daily life.
- A means to support a good cause through micro finansing projects and ventures in the developing part of the world.
Creative injection meetings: This is where the members meet, monthly or more seldom for 1-1,5 hour, to:
- Decide which projects to finance - inject information for creativity
- Discuss members business ideas, opportunities, challenges with the group members*. Inject value to your present job or venture.
*To be able to do this the group members share full ethical values in terms of secrecy around the things discussed. If a group member have an new idea and whant partners from the group then it's a platform either to find a partner or can help you to find a partner.
Members: People with a desire to help and with a passion for business ventures and helping the group members to strengthen their business models/projects etc.
How it works: Get a Kiva.org account, become a member of the Creative injection group. All your micro finansing goes through your account with an association, dotted line, to the group, meaning that the money (risk) remains in your ownership before, during and after the loan. How much and how often you donate is your choice, however to participate in a meeting minimum 25$ is required. Membership also gives access to the online/offline creative injection meetings. Sub groups can be created and members meeting up and following the same format.
0 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!
This team has not made any loans in the past 90 days that are currently raising funds. Check back soon or make a loan!
Have feedback on lending teams? Click here.