Click to enlarge

We loan because...
we see what a difference it can make.

About us
The Africa Governance Initiative (AGI) is a charity that pioneers a new way of working with African countries, equipping committed African leaders with the capacity to deliver the public services which their citizens have a right to expect, to tackle deep-rooted poverty, and to attract the sustainable investment to build strong economies for the future.

Location: London, Monrovia, Freetown, Kigali       Team website

 

Latest Messages  

4 messages. Join the team to get in on the action!

Team Activity

  • Ligia
    Costa Rica
    Ligia received a loan from Tom to buy supplies to make handicrafts to sell.
    Tom
  • Cántico Nuevo Group
    Nicaragua
    Cántico Nuevo Group received a loan from Tom to purchase clothing for resale (80% of the funds) and to purchase raw materials for making "nacatamales" (stuffed banana leaves) (20% of the funds).
    Tom

Impact   Updated Hourly

17
Team Members
$6,900
Amount Funded
259
Loans
15.2
Loans per member