Photos by Brandon Smith and Kiva Fellows, Katie Kerr, Kari Derenzi and Krittika Kaewmamuang.
1. The best way to travel around Cambodia is by _____, officially known as remorque-moto.
2. The importance of rice in this country’s culture is evidenced by their reverence of rice goddess Dewi Sri.
3. Vietnam’s traditional dress (featured in this photo) is called _____?
A. áo dài
4. What makes the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, also known as the Ubud Monkey Forest, sacred?
A. The waters sparkle.
B. It is home to 3 Hindu temples.
C. The monkeys talk.
D. The forest grants wishes to tourists.
5. Thanaka cream has been used by Burmese women for over 2,000 years. Its purpose is:
A. To protect from the sun.
B. To create attractive designs.
C. To remove acne & smooth skin.
D. All of the above.