Today, we're excited to introduce a new way to visualize the impact your lending team is making. Our goal is to help you better visualize the positive change created by your team, and provide you with a fun infographic that can be shared with family and friends.
We started this project by asking Kiva lenders what they thought would be the most important information to enable them visualize their team's impact. Using our learnings we crafted designs, which we reviewed with a randomly-selected cross section of lenders. The result of this process is the new “Impact” section of the team page, which features.
- Gender breakdown of borrowers
- Total amount lent and a 3 year history of lending
- Most loans by sector
- Interactive map showing country distribution
- Total number of loans
- Loans this month
- Number of team members
- Loans per member
- New members this month
- Number of Kiva countries supported (Please note: the number of Kiva countries is ever-changing, so it’s possible to have supported more countries than are available at any given time.)
- Stories of two recent borrowers
We're really excited about this addition to team pages, and hope you'll use this page to share your team's impact on Kiva.
Have questions? Suggestions? Send them to email@example.com.
PREVIOUS ARTICLELight in the darkness - Kiva Zip partners with Michigan Corps to provide hope in Detroit →
NEXT ARTICLECentral America: Top Ten Tips and Take-aways →