- A loan of $875 helps Mary's Group to purchase hybrid seeds and fertilizer for the cultivation of ...
- A loan of $925 helps Koe Shin Kyun-1 (E) Village Group to purchase fertilizers and to hire laborers.
- A loan of $750 helps Pamela's Group to purchase a solar light, as well as hybrid seeds and fertil...
- A loan of $1,500 helps Hadeel to buy an embroidery machine to meet the demands of her customers a...
- A loan of $2,000 helps Khalel to buy a new barber's chair, creams and some tools that are needed ...
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Celebrate International Women's Day on March 8th by helping fund $3M in loans to women!
In the week leading up to International Women’s Day, we’re aiming to crowdfund $3M in loans to women. You choose who to support – helping a woman start or grow a business, go to school, access clean energy or invest in her community. Join us in reaching $3M in loans to women by March 8th!
Stories of women changing the world
How Kiva works
Choose a borrower
Read stories of women borrowers in the nearly 80 countries where Kiva works.
Make a loan
Choose a woman to support and lend as little as $25 to help her achieve her goal.
Receive updates as she succeeds and repays her loan.
As you receive repayments, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
Ready to get started?
Join over 1.5 million lenders who have helped more than 2 million people around the world create opportunity for themselves!