Trustee: ICON CDC - The Los Angeles BusinessSource - South Valley Center
Panorama City, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- At ICON CDC we understand that Trustees play a vital role in micro-lending and the financial growth of communities. This is why ICON CDC is partnering with KIVA to provide entrepreneurs and small businesses the opportunity to receive micro loans, that otherwise wouldn't have been received through commercial lending. ICON CDC provides small business development services to businesses and entrepreneurs located in the City of Los Angeles. Our services include: business plan formation, technical workshops, access to capital, and business growth strategies.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Our mission is to empower residents and businesses of the San Fernando Valley through programs that support social, civic, and economic development.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Before Staff endorses a borrower, Staff will have conducted a thorough consultation with the interested borrower. Staff will access the interested borrower for loan readiness, which may include a credit report review. In addition, staff will work together with the borrower to formulate a business plan (B.P.) and/or a projection income statement (P.I.S). The B.P. and P.I.S. are tools that will support borrowers business success.
About ICON CDC - The Los Angeles BusinessSource - South Valley Center
All Loans for this Trustee