Trustee: All Good Pizza
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- As a small business owner and proud resident of the Bayview district of San Francisco, I am interested in supporting others in achieving their dreams to bring unique businesses to the ever-evolving Bayview community. I have been greatly inspired by the support of my neighborhood and by all the people who have invested their hearts and minds in this unique part of San Francisco.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of All Good Pizza is to provide the Bayview district and beyond with fresh, healthy and affordable local food in a setting that encourages community collaboration. We took over a blighted vacant lot and created a garden oasis for the community to enjoy. We are committed to supporting the growth of the Bayview district by encouraging local business and collaboration.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I will meet with the borrowers to review their business plans, visit their current operations if applicable, and establish an ongoing communication chain as their businesses develop. As President and CEO of NamasteDirect, I have developed and implemented a comprehensive business development program for women in Guatemala that includes financial literacy training and advising- I will apply the skills I have acquired in this work to domestic entrepreneurs.
About All Good Pizza
Trustee type: Restaurant, Community Space
Location: San Francisco, CA
Time on Kiva: October 28, 2013 (35 months)
Total loans: $5,000
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee