Trustee: Office of the Supervisor of District 9
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- A strong advocate for schools, youth, health care, public safety and small business David Campos, the current Supervisor of District 9, believes in helping those who are often left behind and left out. Kiva Zip is a great tool to help small business in District 9.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- As Supervisor he has restored tens of millions dollars for neighborhood services like the Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center, authored the Health Care Security Ordinance which attempted to close a loophole that allows businesses to claw back unused money in their worker’s Health Reimbursement Accounts and passed an ordinance strengthening penalties against those seeking to scam in-trouble homeowners out of their money.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- The District 9 office often works with entrepreneurs looking to start business in the Mission, Bernal Heights and the Portola. Our office is often involved in permitting, mediation with landlords and fundraising for theses businesses and often has detailed knowledge of their business plans.
About Office of the Supervisor of District 9
Trustee type: San Francisco Board Of Supervisors
Location: San Francisco, CA
Time on Kiva: October 7, 2013 (36 months)
Total loans: $0
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee