Trustee: Women's Initiative for Self-Employment
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- The mission of our Finanicial Services is to bring access to capital to graduates of our 11-week business training course who want to start or expand a small business or Microenterprise. Most of our graduates struggle to qualify for small business loans through traditional lending sources, therefore, we strive to establish formal linkages with financial institutions and other sources of capital in order to expand the lending and equity options available for our graduates. Kiva Zip offers a unique channel through which WI graduates can access capital and market there businesses.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Our mission is to build the entrepreneurial capacity of women to overcome economic and social barriers and achieve self-sufficiency.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About Women's Initiative for Self-Employment
All Loans for this Trustee