Trustee: Office of Small Business
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To expand financial opportunities for small businesses and entrepreneurs who otherwise cannot access capital, while reducing the cost to the borrower, and promoting the business locally and beyond.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of the Office of Small Business is to foster, promote and retain small businesses in the City and County of San Francisco.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Our intent is to endorse borrowers with a strong business concept and who have good character. The ideal borrower is someone who has been engaged with our office and fully understands the requirements and resources available to successfully start and operate a business, and who has worked with one of our non-profit partner organizations on the development of their business plan and financials. We will consider our overall experience working with the borrower, including borrowers personality and character, and will work closely with our partner organizations to find and endorse qualified borrowers.
About Office of Small Business
All Loans for this Trustee