Trustee: Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Syracuse University
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We are seeking to provide opportunities for micro-finance to graduates of our four entrepreneurship training programs focused on veterans with and without disabilities, families, women veterans, and guard and reserve members and their families.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Institute for Veterans and Military Families is the first national center in higher education focused on the social, economic, education and policy issues impacting veterans and their families post-service. Through the pillars of educational programming, employment and actionable research, the institute provides in-depth analysis of the challenges facing the veteran community, captures best practices and serves as a forum to facilitate new partnerships and strong relationships between the individuals and organizations committed to making a difference for this community.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About Institute for Veterans and Military Families, Syracuse University
All Loans for this Trustee