Trustee: Argenta Bead Company
North Little Rock, AR
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We hope to help create opportunities for craft artisans to take their businesses to the next level of growth.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To provide hobbyists, crafters, artisans and artists with materials, inspiration and learning experiences to create jewelry, crafts and art.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We'll endorse borrowers who have: - established a relationship (1 year minimum) with at least two staff/instructors - demonstrated a growth in their skills and knowledge - demonstrated business skills by registering their business with federal, state and local agencies - demonstrated fiduciary responsibility in their buying patterns - conveyed a passion and drive to grow their business - attended outside events where we'll have an opportunity to interact with and observe the borrower in an alternate environment We'll conduct due diligence by: - working one-on-one with the borrower to provide complete, accurate and fully disclosed information on loan application - reviewing all information, photos and links before submission - maintaining daily contact from time of application submission until acceptance or decline of loan - ensuring the borrower has a verified PayPal account by completing a business transaction - reviewing with the borrower their commitment and ability to repay by evaluating their current and past debt as well as their current and projected income - reviewing with the borrower their plan for specifics on spending and repaying the loan
About Argenta Bead Company
All Loans for this Trustee