Trustee: Saint Louis Business Resource Center
Saint Louis, MO
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- SBRC is a resource center for small business owners... we take pride in helping small business owners achieve thier dreams by surrounding them with the knowledge and resources that is needed to build sustainable businesses. Kiva offers an innovative solution to peer lending that we encourage each business to use in our current business development model. Kiva will allow our consultants an opportunity to give businesss owners an additional resource of financing outside of tradional lending sources.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of St. Louis Business Resource Center is to provide technical assistance and resources for small business owners in our efforts to develop our community.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About Saint Louis Business Resource Center
Trustee type: Business Development Agency
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Time on Kiva: April 27, 2012 (59 months)
Total loans: $0
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee