Trustee: Urban Impact, Birmingham, AL
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Our new community economic development platform is designed to create opportunities for equitable growth and investment. Urban Impact strongly believes that the sustainability and stability of small businesses in African American neighborhoods are fundamental criteria needed for building economically, and culturally rich African American communities. We are interested in becoming a Trustee to fill critical gaps in financing in low-income, disenfranchised and African American communities.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Our mission is to develop, implement and drive creative community-based strategies and programs that enhance economic opportunity, builds inclusive and equitable ecosystems, facilitates historic preservation, and ensures a dynamic, impactful framework for sustainable growth and development.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We currently package loans for the City of Birmingham through their Birmingham Business Development Loan Program up to $1.5MM. We have developed a screening process that provides critical background information, use of funds, ability to repay, management and industry. We wil utilize this tool to endorse potential borrowers.
About Urban Impact, Birmingham, AL
All Loans for this Trustee