Trustee: Twist Style LLC
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I sell the work of many artists who own small businesses. I frequently hear stories from them about the troubles of growing a business and the inability to secure smallish loans. An influx of capital is essential at some point in a growing business and I want to help those creative individuals who could make a go of it with a little financial help.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Twist Style exists as an outlet for my own work, but the brick and mortar shop we own, Handmade Happiness Boutique (a DBA under Twiststyle LLC) is way to showcase many local and regional artists and help them to grow their brands and gather new customers.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I intend to endorse borrowers whom I know on both a personal and professional basis. The personal nature of our business enables us to get to know our vendors very well. I am able to watch through personal interactions, social media, and product growth these individuals reach for the next level in growing their businesses. It will be easy and obvious to tell which folks are serious about their endeavors as I will have been privvy to their business practices up to the point where the elect to become borrowers. Watching a business grow shows a lot about the seriousness and dedication of the owner.
About Twist Style LLC
Trustee type: Limited Liability Corporation
Location: Chester, VA
Time on Kiva: July 23, 2013 (39 months)
Total loans: $5,000
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee