Trustee: Brown Boi Project
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We have a deep investment in building the capacity of young people to drive their own economic self-sufficiency, invest in their communities, and build their ability to become agents of change.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Brown Boi Project is a community of masculine of center womyn, men, two-spirit people, transmen, and our allies committed to transforming our privilege of masculinity, gender, and race into tools for achieving Racial and Gender Justice.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About Brown Boi Project
Trustee type: Economic Justice & Gender Justice
Location: Oakland, CA
Time on Kiva: April 13, 2012 (53 months)
Total loans: $7,000
Paying on time: Not enough data
Paying back late: Not enough data
Repayment rate: 76%
All Loans for this Trustee