Trustee: Working Solutions Trustee
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We wish to support small business through access to capital at loan amounts that are lower than what we provide. As a CDFI, we are dedicated to developing communities through self-employment, sustainable businesses and job creation.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To provide microentrepreneurs with the access to capital and resources they need to start or grow a successful business. We prioritize serving low-income individuals, women, and minorities. We support microenterprise growth as a strategy to strengthen the local economy, create jobs, and build strong communities.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will evaluate applicants' use of loan funds, business concept and history (any existing sales traction), and business owner preparation. We may personally know the applicant through a microloan application or we will review endorsement eligibility through their story if we do not already know the applicant.
About Working Solutions Trustee
All Loans for this Trustee