Trustee: Sustainable Business Network of Central Arkansas
Little Rock, AR
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- The Sustainable Business Network of Central Arkansas (SBNCA) supports the growth and development of a local sustainable business community. Future business owners, young eco-preneurs, and innovators need support, encouragement, connections and other resources for their success. Funding can be a crucial link to bring ideas to the marketplace. It can be the difference of products and services being launched and expanded or unfortunately abandoned. We want to help connect the local business community to preserve natural, economic, and social systems for a strong, healthy, and vibrant community future.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Sustainable Business Network of Central Arkansas (SBNCA) mission is to promote sustainable business, help meet the needs of the growing sustainable and green business community and further the development of sustainable business practices throughout central Arkansas.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will review the purpose of the business and its business model to be aligned with the tenants the SBNCA values: -We want to showcase and increase the number of successful locally owned, made and grown businesses, goods and services and the consumers that support them. -We want to promote economic self reliance by working with entrepreneurs who look for opportunities to make, grow and serve their own community. -We want to keep dollars circulating in our community by connecting local businesses with local lenders, investors and donors. -We want to help new and small businesses to leverage purchasing power, policy change, sustainable impact, marketing dollars and more. The organization will convene a panel of professionals to review the applicant's business plans and determine its viability. We will conduct an interview with the applicant to determine his/her commitment to the business and the vision. We will review the applicant's work history, credit report, and obtain both personal and professional references.
About Sustainable Business Network of Central Arkansas
All Loans for this Trustee