Trustee: Arkansas Interfaith Power and Light
Little Rock, AR
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We are individuals and congregations who share a concern for the earth's environment from a unique, nonpartisan, theological perspective. We have an interest in encouraging entrepreneurs who work in the fields of energy efficiency and clean, renewable energy. Through energy efficiency improvement projects at houses of worship, community buildings, and group homes in low-income areas, we have worked with young people who have up-to-date skills in energy audits and efficiency improvements. We hope to create opportunities for those people who have proved valuable to our mission work.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Arkansas Interfaith Power and Light is an organization of individuals and congregations who share a concern for the earth's environment from a unique, nonpartisan, theological perspective.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will endorse people who have volunteered their time for our mission projects in which we provide energy efficiency improvements at houses or worship, group homes, and community buildings in low-income areas. We will consider their willing attitudes, knowledge, skill levels, responsible actions, follow-through, and results of retrofit efforts. Test-in and test-out processes before and after each project will measure results of efforts.
About Arkansas Interfaith Power and Light
All Loans for this Trustee