Trustee: Main Street Arkansas
Little Rock, AR
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To help small businesses located in Main Street Arkansas cities obtain funding to grow local economies.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of Main Street Arkansas is to be the leading resource for communities seeking to revitalize their historic downtown commercial districts and to provide technical assistance and expertise to designated Main Street Arkansas communities through the implementation of the National Trust’s Main Street Center’s comprehensive Four-Point Approach™. Main Street Arkansas is a preservation-based economic development program housed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program, an agency of the Department of Arkansas Heritage.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Only borrowers who are willing to work with all three members of our comprehensive consulting team will be considered. Borrowers will be assessed in the following areas: character & personality, business model, financial considerations, business considerations and loan purpose/impact.
About Main Street Arkansas
All Loans for this Trustee