Trustee: Stuart Mc
Senior Financial Analyst
North Little Rock / Pulaski, AR
- What is your profession?
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I work with small businesses and entrepreneurs regularly, but generally only ones that are "bankable" and have a desire to raise outside capital. There are many small businesses that provide good economic growth and a living wage, but arent good candidates for startup funding for a variety of reasons. I would like to be able to help trustworthy and motivated people with a simple business idea get started without overleveraging.
- Tell us about your profession or other relevant background.
- I have worked with startup businesses for the past 8 years in raising capital, analyzing strategies and key performance metrics, assisting with compensation plan creation, and other elements. I also serve in an advisory capacity to the Boards of a few medium sized non-profit organizations. Since 2010, I have been teaching Entrepreneurial Finance at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, which is a required course for all Entrepreneurship focused students. I have also served as an annual judge of the Donald W. Reynolds Business Plan Competition in the Innovation Sector for the past 4 years.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Borrowers will be recommended based on my personal knowledge of their character, and my belief that they can be financially successful in the business they want to start. Prospective borrowers will be asked to submit: 1) an executive summary of the business, explaining the concept, goals analysis of the industry and competition, and discussion of financial requirements / funds needed; 2) a 3 year pro forma financial projection supporting the business case; 3) a personal financial statement indicating that they meet the program requirements; and 4) a signed statement that all information is correct and accurate to the best of their knowledge and ability, and that the borrower will continue to make their financial information available for my review for the duration that the loan is outstanding.
About Stuart Mc
All Loans for this Trustee