Trustee: Creative Economy Action Group (CEAG)
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- The Mission of CEAG is "To Create Economic Opportunity for Creative People". Kiva Zip is the perfect catalyst to build/improve an Infrastructure to that enables that goal. CEAG is interested in funding projects that pursue and enhance the artistic quality of life and those that help provide foundation to the larger Creative Economy. By enabling creatives and empowering the community at large to engage in their creative activities and enterprises this can be done.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To Create Economic Opportunity for Creative People
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- CEAG will visit with all borrowers to get to know the person and the business and take time to discuss with them what the loan will be used for and know how that will impact the business and their lives. In this discussion CEAG will review business plans and any other applicable products/materials that relate to the business. It is important that the borrower be in a place that they can execute the plan and that they have a plan that has potential positive impact on their cash flow.
About Creative Economy Action Group (CEAG)
Trustee type: Volunteer Organization
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Time on Kiva: February 26, 2013 (43 months)
Total loans: $5,000
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee