Trustee: alt.Consulting, Inc.
Pine Bluff, AR
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- alt.Consulting is a non-profit with a unique approach to delivering small business services. We build on the proven strengths of the Delta and other regions we serve to help thousands of small business grow, offer jobs and create wealth in their communities. Since 1998 we have assisted 3,000 entrepreneurs. As a CDFI alt.Consulting makes small business loans between $500 and $50,000. Many of those businesses need smaller loans to start or they need additional funds to grow and reach their potential. As a Trustee, our clients will have another important tool to support their growth.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- alt.Consulting serves as a catalyst in growing, sustaining, and educating entrepreneurial ventures resulting in job and wealth creation in minority and rural communities.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- alt.Consulting will endorse clients who have demonstrated their ability to grow profitably. We will assist with a feasibility study for start up businesses to make sure the business if viable. For existing businesses we will use our financial model to determine the amount of loan that is needed.
About alt.Consulting, Inc.
All Loans for this Trustee