Trustee: Lomoro Micro-Credit Revolving Fund
Homa Bay, Nyanza
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I have been helping communities to break the cycle of poverty through income generating activities.This started in Kibera Slums.In 2008,i was invited by the United Nation (New york)to speak in the general assembly on how to eradicate poverty.Because i want to help my people in Homa Bay region come out of poverty,becoming a Trustee is the goal to achieve this.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of LOMORO'S existence is to improve the quality of life of the low income Kenyans by promoting people -centered development thereby equity,economical advancement,social justice and human dignity for sustainable prosperity.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Since these are people whom i know,i will consider the nature of business,location,and the cash flow.Checking the account book will also be a point to be considered.Those who are already doing business will have added advantage.I will conduct a small interview based on business management as well.
About Lomoro Micro-Credit Revolving Fund
All Loans for this Trustee