Trustee: Shadyside Nursery
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We are in interested in becoming a trustee to help others out in the small business community. We do what we can to create a business thats stands for something and to help others go into business for themselves and be a part of the economy beyond working for big businesss.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To build a small business that stands for the local community and takes a stand against big business.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I would select projects that the people are passionate about and that have the potential to be profitable or have momentum to do something for the community. I would want to talk to the people face to face to gauge thier enthusiasm and talents.
About Shadyside Nursery
Trustee type: Plant Nursery/Aquaponic Greenhouse/Landscaping
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Time on Kiva: December 18, 2012 (57 months)
Total loans: $15,000
Paying on time: Not enough data
Paying back late: Not enough data
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: 100%
All Loans for this Trustee